We all know you can’t win a title in September, but you sure can lose one. Rankings based on eye test, quality wins, talent, who have you played.
1. LSU: They have the best win on the board vs Texas. Tigers QB Burrow is top 4 in Hiesman Trophy race. Talent at every position.
2. Georgia: Notre Dame win very impressive. Explosive playmakers, defense is awesome. Can Kirby Smart get over the Saban hump.
3. Ohio State: Have not played a quality team at all. Fields looks amazing though running Day’s offense. Dobbins best back in college. Can their talented defense do it against the big boys?
4. Alabama: Tua will be in NY for Heisman Trophy. Defense is giving up a lot of points to mediocre SEC teams.
5. Auburn: Beat 3 top 35 teams but haven’t beaten an elite team yet. D Line is filthy, Nix getting better each game.
6. Oklahoma: Hurts is right now number 1 in Heisman race. They have played terrible Big 12 defenses and cupcakes. Can they beat Texas twice?
7. Penn State: Really weak schedule so far, but talent is obvious all over field and undefeated is undefeated.
8. Clemson: Barely escaped a very mediocre UNC road game. They just look off, can Dabo right the ship. No good wins left for Clemson.
9. Florida: Undefeated, schedule decent, just a solid team not an elite team.
10. Wisconsin: Looked unbeatable vs Michigan, looked very beatable bs Northwestern. Good team not great, OSU will blow them out.
11. Notre Dame: After tough loss to top 2 team, great bounce back win @ home vs. a very good and well coached Virginia team. Schedule has good teams left to build resume.
12. Texas: They have the grittiest QB in Ehlinger. Will beat Oklahoma once, LSU loss won’t hurt them too bad. Can they win out?
13. Iowa : Undefeated, now their seasons starts vs good teams. We will see who the Hawkeyes really are.
14. Washington: That Cal loss might not hurt too bad at the end of the year. Outside shot at playoff if certain things happen and they win out.
15. Oregon: Auburn loss looks better every week. Will the PAC 12 keep cannibalizing each other.
16. Wake Forrest: I mean B.C. Isn’t an amazing win but quality. Still undefeated so I’ll show some love to the Deacons.
17. SMU: They are the best team in the best group of 5 conference. Will they run the table and pull off an UCF type run?
18. Utah: Good team. Conference games keep swallowing each other up.
19. Boise State: Undefeated, schedule is super easy, no quality wins left on the board.
20. Memphis: Undefeated, played good non conference schedule. SMU lingering in the future, winner of that goes to New Years bowl.
21. Baylor: They just keep winning and play who were scheduled. Not any great wins but keep winning they will keep rising in the rankings.
22. UCF: Proved doubters right with playing back to back power 5 teams and losing a game but still a very dangerous, talented team.
23 . Arizona St: Insert random PAC 12 team here they are all the same. Will all end up 8-4 but I like Herm so.
24. Michigan: I didn’t want to put another PAC 12 team here. Rutgers win didn’t really do it for me.
25. Army: Salute to the troops. Will win out. Commander in Chief trophy is theirs. Will win their best Bowl game ever this year.
Our team is working endlessly around the clock... Please follow us on Twitter or Facebook!Follow @ProSportsExtra