Tonight is the night!
Jake Paul vs Ben Askren is finally happening. One of the most anticipated fights of the last few years.
Majority of people are going to be tuning in to see Jake Paul get knocked out. But on the other side of it there are people, including myself who will be tuning in watching and I do believe that Jake Paul is going to win.
Paul vs. Askren card, odds
- Jake Paul -165 vs. Ben Askren +140, cruiserweights
- Regis Prograis -4500 vs. Ivan Redkach +1600, junior welterweights
- Steve Cunningham -1600 vs. Frank Mir +900, heavyweights
- Joe Fournier vs. Reykon, light heavyweights
Paul vs. Askren viewing information
- Date: April 17 | Location: Mercedes-Benz Stadium — Atlanta
- Start time: 9 p.m. ET
- TV: Traditional PPV | Live stream: FITE TV