The NFL 2020 regular season has resumed already, and we have watched some great games for the last three weeks.Watch Live
On Thursday, October 1, week 4 of the NFL will be starting with the New York Jets (0-3) hosting the Denver Broncos (0-3) at MetLife Stadium.
You can catch every action at 8:20 p.m. ET as these two teams, who are yet to record their first win of the season, battle it out to go 1-3.
We can expect any scores from the look of things and a new 2020 season resuming after a long break due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
To find out how to watch Broncos Vs. Jets live stream, keep reading below.
Broncos vs Jets Live Broadcast Info
What Date: Thursday, Oct. 1
What Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
Where: MetLife Stadium
TV Network: NFLN
Streaming: Watch HERE
Watch the full season of the NFL 2020 LIVE Streaming Online. Get 40% off now. Use coupon code “NFL40” & start Broncos vs Jets live streaming instantly.
Live stream ExpressVPN sign up now
How to Watch Broncos Vs Jets Live Stream
As usual, Broncos Vs. Jets is happening this coming Thursday, and the best channel to watch the first game of week 4 is via the NFL Network, which has the absolute coverage rights to bring you Thursday Night Football.
You can also catch the match via FOX or Amazon at the stipulated time of 8:20 p.m. ET, and all you need is to convert your local time to meet the starting time.
Still, you can download the NFL app or Yahoo Sports that might be offering live streams depending on your location.
Try out NFL Game Pass to watch Broncos Vs. Jet as it happens, especially if you’re in Europe. USA fans can watch the match via NFL Game Pass after the live stream has ended.
Watch Broncos vs Jets live online HERE.
Learn about the Broncos Vs Jets NFL Game Week 4
Denver Broncosare 0-3 after losing three consecutive games. They have lost to the Titans (16-14), the Steelers (26-21), and last week to the Buccaneers (28-10). The team has been faced with injuries for their top players, but they believe they can out win the Jets.
New York Jetsare also 0-3 after losing three consecutive games. They have lost to the Bills (27-17), the 49ers (31-13), and last week to the Colts (36-7). The team has painted an overly-unflattering image so far, and there are rumors that Head Coach Adam Gase might be dropped come Friday morning.
Week 3 of the 2020 NFL regular season was epic, and only seven teams remain undefeated, and now we have the week 4 starting with the Jets hosting the Broncos.
The Denver Broncos (0-3) lost 28-10 to a Tom Brady showcase when they faced the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1).
Similarly, the New York Jets (0-3) lost 36-7 to the Indianapolis Colts (2-1).
The Broncos season could be over after facing many injuries, making them lose to the best teams. Here we will only touch on the latest injuries after week 3.
- Phillip Lindsay (toe injury), Davontae Harris (hamstring injury), and Jeremiah Attaochu (quadriceps injury) had limited practice on Tuesday and are likely to play for the week 4 game.
- Drew Lock (shoulder injury) won’t play for the week 4 at the Jets and is expected to return on week 5.
- Elijah Wilkinson (shin injury) and Austin Calitro (hamstring injury) are expected to return on week 7.
- Jurrell Casey (biceps injury) is placed under Injured Reserve with no expected return date.
New York Jets
The Jets season could be over before it even started after their massive losing points, and they recorded several injuries after week 3.
- Jordan Jenkins (shoulder injury), Jamison Crowder (hamstring injury), Chris Hogan (ribs injury), Ashtyn Davis (groin injury), and Mekhi Becton (shoulder injury) all had limited practice on Tuesday, but likely not play for the week 4 game.
- George Fant and Quincy Wilson have concussion injuries, and John Franklin Myers (knee injury) all are questionable for the week 4 game.
- Jordan Willis (ankle injury) did not practice on Tuesday and is likely not to play for the week 4 game.
- Vyncint Smith (abdomen injury) and Breshad Perriman (ankle injury) are expected to return on week 5.
This season has been one to forget for the Broncos. They have recorded many injuries for their top players who could have changed the results from their past three encounters. However, they are the favorites against the Jets during Thursday Night Football.
On the other hand, the Jets may need a coaching change if they want to stop their losing streak, and there is a small chance they can come out victorious on Thursday against the Broncos. We will just leave the final result to chance and luck.
“This post uses affiliate networks and links to external sites for promotional purposes. If you find any issues from these sites, just contact them (email@example.com) or read their privacy policies and terms before entering or sending any data to these sites. MarylandReporter.com will not take any responsibility for any data breaches from these affiliate or external websites or links.
Our team is working endlessly around the clock... Please follow us on Twitter or Facebook!Follow @ProSportsExtra