1. Detroit – 5 vs NY Giants: Gimme the Lions at home vs the rookie QB and no Barkley. Stafford lights up Giants D.
2. Tampa + 2.5 @ Tennessee: Jameis last game was a complete disaster so he will bounce back with a stellar performance.
3. Chicago -3.5 vs L.A. Chargers: Well same as the Buccs. Trubisky can’t look worse then last week. The Chargers always struggle goin east. Give me the Bears to look like a good team at least this week.
4. Atlanta -8.5 vs Seattle: I know I know every week I say never betting on the Falcons again. 8.5 at home is a lot especially a team traveling from the northwest. I think The Falcons show up finally and covers.
5. New York Jets +6.5 @ Jaguars: I mean after last week how could anyone take the Jets. The problem is all the money is on Jacksonville and 6.5 is a lot for a rookie QB in a game that should be close on paper.
6. L.A. Rams -11.5 vs Bengals: This line is begging you to take the points. I will fade that thought because Cincinnati hasn’t shown me a reason to believe they can even hang with decent teams, Rams big.
7. New Orleans -12 vs. Arizona: Again I’m laying a lot of points but the Cardinals don’t give me any reason to believe they can hang with the Saints. Brees is back and is in total control of the offense and the defense is great, mix that with playing an overrated rookie I’ll lay the points all day long.
8. Houston -6 vs Oakland: After a tough loss to division rival Indy, I think Watson and the boys come back with vengeance. The defense shits Carr down and the offense explodes, Texans big.
9. Carolina +110 Money line @ San Fran: Well the 49ers can’t go undefeated and I really like Kyle Allen those are my only reasons.
10. Denver +5 @ Indy: All the money is on Indy coming off a big win vs Houston. So when all the money is one way I always go the opposite, maybe Flacco has a throwback great game .
11. New England -10.5 vs Cleveland : The Patriots are 21-0 with Brady vs 1 of 2 year starting QB’s. I’ll take Brady to cover and show the young Mayfield what don’t talking and just proving it on the field is all about.
12. Green Bay -5.5 vs Kansas City: No Mahomes, no chance. Rodgers blows away a bad chiefs secondary and Kansas City won’t be able to keep up scoring.
13. Miami +13.5 @ Pittsburgh: I don’t think a spread has ever been this big against a team who’s starting QB is out. Rudolph gets the start for the Steelers who will win but that’s a lot of points for a backup to cover especially coming off an injury.
Stone Cold Fox & Lock of the Day: Buffalo Bills -1.5 vs Philly: The Bills are legit on defense and Josh Allen can score on the Eagles mediocre secondary. Bills mafia will be happy about this one, one game closer to the playoffs for Buffalo.