1. Kansas City -6 @ Tennessee: Mahomes first game back. He will prove to be healthy, and will prove why he is in the M.V.P. talks. I see a big game from him and the offense.
2. Tampa Bay -4.5 vs Arizona: Bruce vs. his former team, also what I believe is Winston’s showcase for a new team next year. I think the Buccs win big here for those reasons, giving Tampa fans false hope for the future. Jameis will be on the Bears next year, FYI.
3. Giants -3 @ Jets: Giants win this “road game” vs the Jets big. Traveling all the way to the visitors locker room, won’t make a difference. Both teams aren’t very good, but one is trending up while the other “wants a bigger body of work” to see that their coach is a human dumpster fire. J.E.T.S. = Just End The Season. Giants big here.
4. Saints -13.5 vs Atlanta: I have said for 4 straight weeks “man the falcons and that offense have to cover this week” and it hasn’t happened. Brees is back so I’m done with the dirty birds gimme Drew and the Saints to cover at home. (In my head I know the falcons will cover here just saying)
5. Baltimore -10 @ Cincinnati: Now I would always go with the dog here in a let down division road game after a huge win. The problem is the Bengals are trash and I don’t know who is playing QB for them. Gimme the M.V.P. in the AFC so far in Lamar to cover.
6. Green Bay -4.5 vs Carolina: It will be cold, and dark at Lambo field. Even though I really like Allen, Rodgers plus the cold and the mystic powers of Lambo in the dark, Packers cover.
7. Detroit +3 @ Chicago: I think you money line the win for Detroit here. They are the better team who has their QB playing at a very high level. A couple of calls go the right way the Lions could be in real contention in the NFC. I like the Lions a lot here. Oh and Mitch sucks.
8. Miami -10 @ Indy: I believe Indy wins this game. I think coming off their first win the very young Dolphins have a little confidence and keep it close vs. Brian Hoyer who hasn’t started a game in 2 years. Indy by 7.
9. Pittsburgh Money Line +140 vs the Rams: It’s what we call football weather conditions in western Pennsylvania this Sunday. The second half will be played in the dark with the terrible towels and that great D Line will get to Goff, Steelers by 3.
10. Dallas -3 vs Vikings: Honestly picking the Cowboys because Cosuins can’t beat a team with a winning record. That’s the only reason, I feel these teams are a lot a like (mediocre) and Dallas is at home as well so “We Dem Boys”.
11. Seattle Money Line +180 @ San Francisco: Look the 49ers are great! I love their defense and how they run the ball, this is simply a law of averages play here. They aren’t going undefeated and this is a spot where a loss can occur so I’m riding Wilson. Hawks by a fg late.
Mortal Lock of the Week: Bills +2.5 @ Cleveland: The Bills play great defense, can run the ball and Josh Allen can make plays with his arm and his feet. How the hell are the Browns the favorite, Baker can’t throw the ball, there is discourse in the locker room and Kitchens is way over his head. Let’s go Bills Mafia!!
Our team is working endlessly around the clock... Please follow us on Twitter or Facebook!Follow @ProSportsExtra