Portland @ Utah
Current Records: Portland 30-20; Utah 38-13
What to Know
The Jazz will be returning home after a two-game road trip. Utah and the Portland Trail Blazers will face off in a Division battle at 10 p.m. ET Thursday at Vivint Smart Home Arena. The Jazz are out to keep their 22-game home win streak alive.
Utah is the favorite in this one, with an expected 6.5-point margin of victory. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past two games, so buyers beware.
The losses put the Jazz at 38-13 and Rip City at 30-20. Two defensive numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: Utah have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 44.70%, which places them second in the league. On the other end of the spectrum, the Trail Blazers have allowed their opponents to shoot 48% from the floor on average, which is the third highest shooting percentage allowed in the league. So the cards are definitely stacked against Rip City.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Vivint Smart Home Arena — Salt Lake City, Utah
- TV: ATTSN Rocky Mountain
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Jazz are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Trail Blazers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Jazz as a 7-point favorite.
Utah and Portland both have ten wins in their last 20 games.
- Dec 23, 2020 – Utah 120 vs. Portland 100
- Feb 07, 2020 – Utah 117 vs. Portland 114
- Feb 01, 2020 – Portland 124 vs. Utah 107
- Dec 26, 2019 – Utah 121 vs. Portland 115
- Jan 30, 2019 – Portland 132 vs. Utah 105
- Jan 21, 2019 – Portland 109 vs. Utah 104
- Dec 25, 2018 – Utah 117 vs. Portland 96
- Dec 21, 2018 – Utah 120 vs. Portland 90
- Apr 11, 2018 – Portland 102 vs. Utah 93
- Feb 23, 2018 – Portland 100 vs. Utah 81
- Feb 11, 2018 – Utah 115 vs. Portland 96
- Nov 01, 2017 – Utah 112 vs. Portland 103
- Apr 08, 2017 – Portland 101 vs. Utah 86
- Apr 04, 2017 – Utah 106 vs. Portland 87
- Feb 15, 2017 – Utah 111 vs. Portland 88
- Oct 25, 2016 – Portland 113 vs. Utah 104
- Feb 21, 2016 – Portland 115 vs. Utah 111
- Jan 13, 2016 – Portland 99 vs. Utah 85
- Dec 31, 2015 – Utah 109 vs. Portland 96
- Nov 04, 2015 – Portland 108 vs. Utah 92
ABC is listed as the official broadcaster and channel for the Jazz vs. Trail Blazers. Its a great channel and quite popular among sports fans. Well since we are speaking about the online mode here. Let us tell our readers that you can watch the complete sessions of Eagles vs Giants 2020 by the ABC channel smartphone app. It’s readily available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
You can catch the live stream of Week 3 games by subscribing to the SlingTV. For a price of $45, you can get access to the packages that carry ESPN. The service is really good, and there are many other entertainment options that come with it. If you don’t want to invest $65, then after YouTube TV, this is the service to consider.
Hulu With Live TV
For $55, Hulu TV is a good option with its sports package that includes CBS, NBC, ESPN, and Fox networks, so you can be sure to catch the Seahawks vs. Cowboys game. Check back on the official HuluTV site for any changes in the subscription cost.
Fubo TV is one of the leading streaming services in the market. It is the best channel to watch the Lakers vs Heat match as it is entirely a sports dedicated channel. You have to shell out $55 a month to get over 22 channels. But in the initial month, it is only $44.99.
You can include ABC NBA Plus as part of the International Sports add-on for $5.99 / month. Start watching Fubo TV with a free trial offer of 7 days.
Meanwhile, AT&T TV Now has a variety of plans to get all the channels. If you just want ABC for the NBA Finals, you can get it as part of their base $55 a month package.