1. Buccaneers+2 vs Carolina: Buccs owners are from across the pond they own a soccer team so roll with Jameis.
2. Cincinnati +8.5 @ Baltimore: I mean Cincy has to cover a game sometime this year right?
3. Browns Money Line vs Seattle: Home game, I like the Browns team speed in every position to pull an upset.
4, Kansas City -8.5 vs Houston: Vegas is begging you to take the points after the last two weeks have apparently shown how to slow down the Chiefs. So when all the money is one way I go the other. MVP time for Mahomes.
5. Jacksonville -1.5 vs Saints: They didn’t pull off the win last week but Minshew has them in every game. The defense looks great I’m saying they do it again this week.
6. Philadelphia Money Line @ Vikings : I never have or never will trust Kirk Cousins. Wentz and the birds fly high and keep it rolling.
7. Miami +6.5 vs Redskins: In the Toilet Bowl game this year I’ll take the points, Rosen hasn’t looked bad and the Skins keep playing marry go round at QB.
8. San Francisco +5 @ L.A. Rams: I would have money lined this pick but Kyle Juszczyk is out, he is the catalyst to the great 49ers running game. I think if they can fill that spot just a little they will keep it close and prove they are for real.
9. Atlanta -2.5 @ Arizona: Now I know I said I would never bet on the Falcons again. Well I really dislike the Cardinals and Kyler Murray more and hey the Falcons have to cover one game this year right?
10. Denver E vs Tennessee: Only reason is it’s in Denver. So Broncos by a point.
11. L.A. Chargers -5.5 vs Pittsburgh: Rivers and company better cover vs a team with a third string QB at home who is 1-4. Otherwise I’m done with the Chargers too.
12. Detroit +5.5 @ Green Bay : The Lions have won the last 4 meetings vs the Packers if you look at stats Stafford has 9 tds to 2 ints low key MVP material. Lions prove they belong
Stone Cold Lock of the Weeks:
Dallas Cowboys -7 @ N.Y. Jets:
This is the easiest lock ever!! The Jets can’t stop the run or the pass. They can’t score, Darnold takes one rib shot his spleen could rupture so yeah Cowboys by 24.