Just a disclaimer my rankings are generated by what games have been played, the eye test and common opponents not a terrible espn preseason rankings.
1. Georgia- Undefeated, 1-0 in SEC and have best win over Notre Dame where they were tested
2. LSU- They have an offense!! Defense gave up some points to Vandy. Have 2nd best win @ Texas.
3. Auburn- 2 wins over mid level top 25 teams, battle tested, great defense, Nix coming along
4. Wisconsin- Huge win over overrated Michigan but the dominance of the running game mixed with physicality of their defense. Badgers could be there in the end.
5. Florida- I don’t think they will be here in the end but 2-0 in SEC, won rivalry game, found their QB, somehow they just win.
6. Clems on- Undefeated, check their schedule so far.
7. Alabama- Undefeated, check their schedule so far
8. Ohio State- Undefeated, check schedule, although Fields is filthy good.
9. Oklahoma- Undefeated, check their schedule so far.
The last 4 teams should be the playoff teams at the end of the season.
10. Notre Dame- Best Lisa, even though I hate the losing shows you how good a team is it plays true here Notre Dame has tough games coming up but should run the table. Finally can play and beat the big teams.
11. Texas- Only loss was to number 2 LSU, Ehlinger is great, have to beat Oklahoma, the. Texas will be all the way back.
12. Oregon- Battle tested team, should run the table in PAC 12 Herbert top 5 QB.
13. Iowa- Undefeated, with road win against instate rival, 3 ranked opponents over next 4 weeks.
14. Penn State- Have beaten every bad team they played this year. Have to play 2 ranked teams over next 3 week.
15. California- Undefeated, good win @ Washington and did beat an SEC team on the road could they be the PAC 12 Cinderella?
16. USC- BYU loss hurts, but big home win against previously top ten ranked Utah, have tough road ahead though.
17. Boise State- Undefeated- Best win @ very bad FSU, but the record is what it is. Not enough good opponents left to lift them to playoff even if they run the table.
18. SMU- Beat instate rival TCU on the road, and haven’t loss a game. We maybe looking at AAC champs here.
19. Wake Forrest- Downed instate UNC team this past week, still undefeated, good test this week @Boston College.
20. Missouri- That Wyoming loss still hurts, but destroyed SEC easy opponent South Carolina, and should be undefeated going into Georgia game in November.
21. Iowa St.- Only have a 1 point loss to top 15 and rival Iowa. Should run the table in the Big12 until Oklahoma game.
22. Kansas St- Surprisingly Undefeated with quality win @ Mississippi St. Big12 play will tell the tale of how great or bad this team is.
23. Mississippi St- Only loss to a ranked KSU team, good overall on offense and defense we will see with game @Auburn this week.
24. Utah- 3-1 record beat instate rival BYU but they aren’t a good team. Loss big game @USC are they going to bounce back?
25. Army- Double OT loss @ Michigan where they were the better team. They won’t lose the rest of the year. Are a lock for New Years Bowl.