1. Indiana +10 vs. Michigan: This is your typical look ahead to your biggest game spot for Michigan. They will win but the Hoosier’s are definitely good enough to keep it close.
2. Wake Forrest -6.5 vs. Duke: The Deacons will bounce back big here at home after being embarrassed last week vs. Clemson. Duke never finishes seasons strong and were blown out vs. a bad Syracuse team last week. Give the points here.
3. Ohio State -19.5 vs. Penn State: Penn State is not a real contender and Ohio State will prove it. The Buckeyes will blow the doors off the Nittany Lions and carry huge momentum into next week vs. Michigan.
4. Baylor -5 vs. Texas: Everyone is expecting a let down game after Baylor gave the game away to Oklahoma last week. I think since all the money is on Texas and I think Baylor has something to prove they win big here at home.
5. S.M.U. +3.5 @ Navy: Navy last week proved they couldn’t stop a great offense and I think S.M.U. with Buechele at QB puts up a ton of points vs. Navy and easily wins this game.
6. Minnesota -13.5 @ Northwestern: The Gophers have everything to prove and everything to play for, that makes a dangerous team. Gimme the fighting P.J. Flecks and I’ll give you the points.
7. Texas A&M -13 @ Georgia: A&M haven’t beaten a great team all year, that will continue here but they keep it close. The Bulldogs haven’t been blowing out any teams and the Aggies aren’t horrible, they will keep it under 2 tds.
8. Tennessee +3.5 @ Missouri: The Vols have been trending up. The tiger have been trending down. I’ll roll with the trends and take Tennessee and the points.
9. Arkansas +43 @ L.S.U.: That is a lot of points to cover when the starters will be out in the third quarter. The tigers have a decent opponent best week in the Aggies and then the SEC Championship, their starters will be pulled and this number is too much for this game even though the Razorbacks are pitiful.
10. Oregon -13.5 @ Arizona State: The Ducks still need to impress the committee if they want in the playoff. They will run it up here on the Sun Devils to stay in the top 6.
Mortal Lock of the Week: Illinois +15.5 @ Iowa: I know that the Hawkeyes beat a great Minnesota team last week, that’s why this will be a little let down and the game will be close. Iowa will win but they still can’t score enough points to blowout anyone and the Illini have been a good team this year.