I know I have FAILED you with my first two blogs but don’t jump ship yet! College football is my wheelhouse. As a southerner college football is my religion and I never miss church on Saturday.
- This is the bet it and don’t watch game, FSU is a 34.5 dog at home this week to Clemson. TAKE THE POINTS!!!! Clemson will score 50 i have no doubt, but Clemson has been soft on defense in recent weeks and i expect FSU to give me at least 21 for the easy cover FSU +34.5 vs Clemson.
- Next we have the polar opposite of the game is just mentioned. The Florida Gators offense if a fucking wagon. Kyle Trask is putting up Joe Burrow numbers and they appear to be hitting there stride. This week they take on 0-6 Vanderbilt and i expect it to be a blood bath. Vanderbilt has given up 35 points a game against some not great offensive teams. Florida’s defense is improving every week i expect UF to cover the huge spread with ease Florida -30.5 vs Vanderbilt Advertisement
- Third and final bet to start the day is a top ten match up of one really good team and one fraud. Justin fields had two weeks to prepare for a Indiana team who has beat teams with a combine record of 3-13. Indiana is overrated, don’t be fooled by there top ten ranking. Ohio State -20.5 vs Indiana
- UCF vs Cincinnati is my favorite game on the board this week. Both these teams are explosive as hell and one might have a outside shot at the CFP. I’m going with the over in the game, Cincinnati plays great defense but they also love too run the score up for style points. I expect UCF to get it in the end zone enough to push the total over. UCF/CIN Over 63.5
- My last bet of Saturday the under in UGA vs Miss St. JT Daniels is making his first start since arriving in Athens because some how he couldn’t beat out a guy names Stetson. Miss state on the other side just flat out sucks, and they are down so many players to COVID they can barley field a roster this week. UGA plays defense and Mississippi State continues to spiral on offense. UGA/Miss ST Under 44.5. Good luck everyone, I’m off to a 0-4 start this week so you know I’m due for some winner!!! Right?