Barstool SportsBLOG

Barstool Sports Founder Dave Portnoy ‘Woke Up In The Hospital After Eating Too Many Edibles’ –

Spread the love

Dave Portnoy is the founder of the popular sports/entertainment network, Barstool Sports, and over the recent holiday he found himself in the hospital after passing out on Thanksgiving. But the reason he passed out is hilarious. Portnoy was given marijuana edibles by a Barstool employee, Stu Feiner, and next thing you know Portnoy landed on the moon on a hospital bed.

“I was high the entire next day still. I didn’t remember anything. When I woke up, I was sort of floating about my body. I was out” “They give you IVs and they test for every drug in the world. It was just weed. I knew it. I was so high. I thought that if I fell asleep that I could die.” – Dave Portnoy

Now did Dave end up ruining his family’s Thanksgiving? I’d assume so. I mean imagine passing out with your parents as you’re one of the most successful people on the planet and not expecting them to rush you the hospital? His mom and dad must have been freaking out.

“So you ruined Thanksgiving?!” – Dan ‘Big Cat’ Katz

“Big time” – Dave Portnoy

As someone who regularly smokes weed and eats edibles this is a story that has made me laugh since I first heard about it. Imagine getting edibles from someone, not reading the package, and then passing out in front of others? I love edibles. But stories like these will always scare me. I know that Portnoy doesn’t smoke much but as the leader of the #MHOC movement. (Monsters Hits Only Club) we need better out of him.

Dave explaining what happened is hilarious:

Before he ended up in the hospital, he was texting his girlfriend Silvana about what was going on:

Go Pres Go!

Show More

TrevStone

Blogging since 2011. Founder of ProSportsExtra.com, founded in 2012. From the beautiful Upper Peninsula. Real name is Trevor Uren.
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Back to top button
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x