8:00 PM ET
9:00 PM ET
7:05 PM ET
7:10 PM ET
7:10 PM ET
7:10 PM ET
7:15 PM ET
8:05 PM ET
8:10 PM ET
8:40 PM ET
9:05 PM ET
- Two Warriors Fans Dead in Oakland ShootingPosted 4 hours ago
- Gronk May Need Back SurgeryPosted 22 hours ago
- How You Doin’? Your Daily Fantasy Baseball AdvicePosted 2 days ago
- Another Game, Another Yankee InjuryPosted 2 days ago
- Too Late the Hero?Posted 2 days ago
- Time to Trade Cano Don’t Ya Know?Posted 2 days ago
- Gronk To Have 4th SurgeryPosted 2 days ago
- Titus Young Arrested for 4th TimePosted 2 days ago
- Grizzlies Eliminate ThunderPosted 2 days ago
- Blackhawks Rout Red Wings in Game 1Posted 2 days ago
THE WIZARD’S NHL LOOK IN : EAST SEMI FINALS:
- Updated: April 27, 2012
I know, I know I was only 3 of 8 in the first round but sometimes you have to take a chance. Some of my points were right on but the outcomes were wrong. With that being said, thank God for Amp and coffee! NBC Sports is doing a great job with the coverage.
With that,here we go:
Capitals (4) @ Rangers (1): Both of these teams played in hard physical series in the first round. The Caps probably pulled off the upset of the first round by sending a big, determined Bruins team home. Of course the Caps are riding the young Holtby but as pointed out to me last night, a young kid could be shell shocked easy and lost in a matter of one bad period. The fact that Dale Hunter decides to take Ovechkin off the ice in the 3rd period wont help either. The Rangers had to scramble to beat a furious Senators team in 7 games but should be able to play more of their game against the Caps. The longer this series goes, the more the Caps have a chance. The Rangers offense struggled at times against the breakout speed of the Sens. King Hindi will be the difference.
RANGERS IN 6
Devils (3) @ Flyers (2): The Flyers are clicking everywhere but in their own net. Don’t think the Devils don’t know this. The Flyers are going to have to help out Bryz by blocking shots at their high points and keeping an open lane for Bryz to see the shots from the high slot. Short side high will be the target of choice for the Devils and they will throw everything at the net. The Devils are no stranger to the Flyers and there seems to be a mutual respect between the two franchises. Captain Marty has showed his age in the first round giving up leads late in the series against the Panthers. The Flyers jump on opportunities and keep their foot on the pedal. The Flyers can’t give up 4 goals a game because a bad night for Marty is 4 goals.
FLYERS in 5.
Latest posts by Trevor Uren (see all)
- Reddit User Who Tried to Declare for the 2013 NBA Draft Receives a Response From the League - May 10, 2013
- How Will Darrelle Revis Fit In Tampa’s System? - April 30, 2013
- Report: Tim Tebow Cut By Jets - April 29, 2013