30 MINUTE TIMEOUT IS LIVE MONDAYS ON BLOGTALKRADIO
CALL IN: 563-999-3674
New York hits Iowa with wild thoughts on sports unlike anywhere else.
This week Ron and Boomer are going to have a special guest on to talk about sports gambling and opening college football lines as well as NFL future bets for wins.
- 1st Quarter Opening weekend NCAA Football lines which sides the guys have for this upcoming season.
- 2nd Quarter NFL wins totals o/u’s for about half the league, not every team hopefully your team falls into the category.
- 3rd Quarter NHL Stanley Cup is underway as Washington takes a lead can they hold onto it?
- 4th Quarter NBA finals are off to a crazy and rocky start for both the Cavs and the refs? What are the guy’s thoughts on the first two games as they break it down?
- Overtime if you are listening live go check out the podcast to hear the last 10 minutes of Ron and Boomer hashing out topics.
Ron and Boomer are winding down from the Memorial Day weekend and ready to dive into the 4 quarters of sports.
- 1st Quarter Cavs pull it off in games six and seven to go to the finals for LeBron’s 8th straight year. Warriors dominate in game six and are playing tonight for game seven against the Rockets winner goes to kick the Cavs asses.
- 2nd Quarter Stanley Cup starts off tonight Boomer predicted both teams to make it will the Capitals take the Ship as he predicted?
- 3rd Quarter Ron wants to touch on the anthem rules maybe even get into the kickoff change as well.
- 4th Quarter NFL rumors where is Dez gonna go? Raiders going to sign Mack? Bell going to hold out? Ron will prob come in with some up to date stuff on baseball.
UPCOMING: THIS MONDAY