7:00 PM ET
8:00 PM ET
10:30 PM ET
7:07 PM ET
7:08 PM ET
7:10 PM ET
8:10 PM ET
- Late Game Heroics Lead Heat To VictoryPosted 15 hours ago
- What Will The Cavs Do At #1?Posted 15 hours ago
- Crabtree Suffers Torn Achilles During OTAsPosted 16 hours ago
- Longtime Bears LB Urlacher RetiresPosted 20 hours ago
- How You Doin’? Your Daily Fantasy Baseball AdvicePosted 1 day ago
- Kevin Durant Shows New Back TattoosPosted 1 day ago
- Trout Leads Halos With CyclePosted 2 days ago
- Woodson Returns to Raiders On 1-Year DealPosted 2 days ago
- Heat vs Pacers PredictionPosted 2 days ago
- Vinny Del Negro Fired as Clippers Head CoachPosted 2 days ago
Report: NHL Lockout Over Or Close To Being Over
- Updated: January 5, 2013
With the NHL lockout being a long shot of being over, former NHL player Jeff O’Neill tweeted recently that it is over.
BREAKING- #NHLLOCKOUT is over. Camp opens Jan 12. 50 game season.
We’re not reporting that it is completely over. Also according to a couple of websites are stating that the Detroit Redwings could begin play within the next two weeks.
We’re also hearing the NHL moved up a proposed salary cap from $60 million to $63 million for the 2013-14 season with the cap floor being at $44 million.
Previously the NHL had insisted the cap topping out at $60 million, while the players wanted it to be at $65 million.
Image from: wjla.com
Latest posts by Trevor Uren (see all)
- Reddit User Who Tried to Declare for the 2013 NBA Draft Receives a Response From the League - May 10, 2013
- How Will Darrelle Revis Fit In Tampa’s System? - April 30, 2013
- Report: Tim Tebow Cut By Jets - April 29, 2013