1. Green Bay -6 @ N.Y. Giants: After being utterly embarrassed last week, the Packers show some heart and bounce back with a blowout win over a bad Giants team. Rodgers rallies the troops because the Vikings are right there in the division hunt.
2. Washington +10 @ Carolina: Haskins continues to show leadership and better play each week. I don’t think the skins get the win here but 10 points is a lot for a team in Carolina also playing a young QB. Haskins will make enough plays to cover.
3. Baltimore -5.5 vs. San Francisco: Huge prime time win for the 49ers last week. Their defense looks amazing and the offense was clicking. Traveling literally across the whole country for a 1pm game (10am WestCoast) to play the league M.V.P. at home is just not going to go well for San Fran. Lay the points here and roll with the Ravens.
4. Philadelphia -10.5 @ Miami: That’s a lot of points for any team to lay. The Cowboys losing on thanksgiving is the reason why I’m taking Miami here. The Eagles could tie things up with Dallas with a win. That’s why it will be pedal to the medal on offense for Wentz and I think his WRs will actually catch the ball today in the nice Miami weather.
5. Oakland +11 @ Kansas City: The Raiders were humiliated last week by the Jets. Gruden fires em up this week vs. division rival Kansas City and keeps it close. The NFL is week to week don’t be afraid of the blowout last week that’s not who the Raiders are, and they could tie for the division lead with a win. Raiders lose by a late score from Mahomes.
6. Tampa Bay -3 @ Jacksonville: I will continue to bet against the Jaguars until they bring Minshew back in. Foles looks out of sync and kind of old in the Jags offense. With Minshew the Jags has the duel threat now they have a statue in the pocket who can’t find guys open. Not to mention Jamies looked great last week and I think that continues today in the battle for Florida supremacy.
7. N.Y. Jets -3 @ Cincinnati: All things as a Jets fan are telling me this is a trap game. For every other team this would be an easy win and cover, but all the other teams aren’t the Jets so I hesitated taking them. I’m also trying to be optimistic about the future of the team so I’ll take them to cover but I wanted noted I did hesitate.
8. Rams -3 @ Arizona: I mean the Rams can’t keep looking this bad on offense with all those weapons can they? There’s no way a division rival with a rookie QB beats the team that went to the Super Bowl last year right? I’ll regretfully lay the 3 only because of Goff and the BOAT.
9. Chargers -3.5 @ Denver: Rivers please win a game that you’re suppose to. Just once do it and make it over before the last drive. This team is 2 games out of the wild card and 3 out of the division, show some heart win big for once!!
10. Browns -2 @ Steelers: In the revenge of the helmet bashing a few weeks ago I give the edge to the Browns. The Steelers can’t generate any offense and the Browns seem to have it on track again. As long as the Browns don’t Cleveland this game up it should be an easy cover, it is a third string QB in Duck Hodges after all.
11. New England -3 @Houston: This is easy 4 things in life Ohio State beats Michigan, death, taxes and the Patriots don’t lose to the Texans. So yes I think they will win by more then a fg.
12. Seattle -3 vs Minnesota : Oh I meant 5 things in life sorry Ohio State beats Michigan, death, taxes, Patriots beat the Texans and Kirk Cousins doesn’t beat teams with winning records. Lay the three points and Russell will show you the money.
Mortal Lock Of The Week : Indy +120 Money Line vs the Titans: Brissett will destroy the Titans and the Lucas Oil Stadium 12th man will silence the Tannehill lead offense. I believe the Colts will shut the run game of Henry down and will win this game, and will share first place in the division.
Our team is working endlessly around the clock... Please follow us on Twitter or Facebook!Follow @ProSportsExtra