FINAL - OT
- Anonymous Jets Strike AgainPosted 10 hours ago
- Late Game Heroics Lead Heat To VictoryPosted 1 day ago
- What Will The Cavs Do At #1?Posted 1 day ago
- Crabtree Suffers Torn Achilles During OTAsPosted 1 day ago
- Longtime Bears LB Urlacher RetiresPosted 1 day ago
- How You Doin’? Your Daily Fantasy Baseball AdvicePosted 2 days ago
- Kevin Durant Shows New Back TattoosPosted 2 days ago
- Trout Leads Halos With CyclePosted 2 days ago
- Woodson Returns to Raiders On 1-Year DealPosted 2 days ago
- Heat vs Pacers PredictionPosted 2 days ago
McCarthy says Charles Woodson is cleared to play
- Updated: January 1, 2013
Today the Green Bay Packers announced that veteran cornerback/safety Charles Woodson will be able to play this Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings.
Woodson has been out with a broken collarbone.
Many people and sports writers think that Woodson will want out with Green Bay seeing what his teammate Donald Driver has been through this season. Being the teams best WR to the fifth string wide receiver.
“I just think having Charles Woodson back helps our football team, his experience, play-making ability. Glad to have him back on the field.” Coach Mike McCarthy said.
Latest posts by Trevor Uren (see all)
- Reddit User Who Tried to Declare for the 2013 NBA Draft Receives a Response From the League - May 10, 2013
- How Will Darrelle Revis Fit In Tampa’s System? - April 30, 2013
- Report: Tim Tebow Cut By Jets - April 29, 2013