It’s week 6 of college football. If you have been betting with me, we are hitting at 62%. Not a bad rate but we can do better. I see the board better then ever this week. Only ten picks but they are all no doubters. Role with me bet em big and throw some cash on Justin Fields 8-1 right now on the Heisman, kids unreal.
1. Michigan -3.5 vs Iowa: I call this game Harbaugh’s fake redemption because it will look like a big win although it’s just Iowa was overrated.
2. Illinois +14 @ Minnesota: Illini coming off bye week and Minnesota has kept every game within one score.
3. Air Force -2 @ Navy: Air Force’s 23 year old Falcon mascot died earlier in the week. The troops will rally and beat Navy for their fallen comrade.
4. Florida money line (+125) over Auburn: Home game in the swamp, defensive battle, the gators force late turnover to win it out right.
5. Vandy +7 @ Ole Miss: Battle of the bottom teams in the SEC, Vandy coming off first win, keeps it close at the grove.
6. Ohio St -20 vs Michigan St. : Lay the points. OSU has too many players, too much talent, this one will be ugly, Fields cements Heisman fun tonight.
7. California +21 @ Oregon: Too many points here, Cal keeps it within two scores.
8. Washington -14 @ Stanford: Huskies are looking like the best in the west. Stanford’s down year continues tonight.
9. Pittsburgh +5 @ Duke: Both teams are average all the way around. I like it to be a close game Duke by a FG.
10. Texas – 10 @ West Virginia: Texas exerts it’s will on a mediocre WV team.