1. Baltimore -3 @ Pittsburgh : Ravens bounce back after loss to beat division rival.
2. Oakland +6 vs Chicago: Game in England, slow offenses not a lot of scoring, Raiders cover.
3. Arizona Money Line @ Cincinnati: Kyler Murray isn’t good, but the Bengals make him look good today.
4. Jacksonville Money Line @ Carolina: Minshew Mania can not, will not be stopped, Jags find a way.
5. New York Giants +5 vs Vikings: Vikings pass game is anemic, Giants have found their QB and keep it close vs Minnesota.
6. New England -13 @ Washington: Jay Gruden is under fire well for smoking some fire with some smoke shows. I don’t think that matters vs the Pats anyways, Pats by 20.
7. Philly -13 vs Jets : Luke Falk , that’s all that is needed to be said Philly by 20.
8. Tampa Bay +6.5 @ Saints: Saints won by a FG. Buccs better then people think but lose because of kicking game again.
9. Atlanta + 4.5 @ Houston : Falcons the only team I have bet on this year that haven’t covered so it has to happen this week right?
10. Buffalo -1 @ Tennessee: Bills bounce back after tough loss to Pats with a big road win.
11. L.A. Chargers -6.5 vs Broncos: Rivers throws all over the Broncos here plus Gordon will hey touches today and will look fresh.
12. Green Bay Money Line @ Dallas : Aaron Rodgers always balls out at Jerry World. He’s the reason the Packers win and I think by 2 scores.
13. Kansas City -8.5 vs Indy : Mahomes puts 45 plus points today, Indy can’t keep up lose by 2 tds.
ABSOLUTE LOCK OF THE WEEK:
49ers +4 vs Browns in Monday night football. The 49ers are for real on Offense and Defense, they are coming off a bye and will be prepared to shut the Browns down. Take the points to be safe but the money line looks good too.
Our team is working endlessly around the clock... Please follow us on Twitter or Facebook!Follow @ProSportsExtra