1. L.S.U.: Best wins￼￼, undefeated, top 2 conference leader, Heisman QB contender. Geaux Tigers.
2. Ohio State: Eye Test, Eye Test, Chase Young, Eye Test, Eye Test, Justin Fields, Eye Test, Eye Test, JK Dobbins.
3. Clemson: Undefeated, dominating bad teams, proven excellence at QB, RB and Wr.
4. Georgia: Good ranked wins, loss was a let down. Playmakers everywhere. Need to or unleash offense.
5. Oregon: Eye Test, QB is elite and top draft pick. Need to win out. Loss not that bad.
6. Oklahoma: Bad loss, great comeback vs an above average team. QB proven winner, Great offense. Defense very shaky. Could sneak in.
7. Utah: Beat Oregon and win PAC-12 Championship they will get the 4th spot, if L.S.U beats Georgia. Everything is there for Utah to sneak in.
8. Minnesota: This team wins out and beats Wisconsin and then Ohio State in the Big 10 Championship then they are clearly in. Iowa at night after a huge win, is not a bad loss.
9. Penn State: Good wins in the Big Ten conference. Not a bad loss to an undefeated team on the road. They beat Ohio State they are right there.
10. Baylor: Tough way to lose when they were blowing out Oklahoma. They take care of business then they can get revenge!