1. L.S.U.: Best wins￼￼, undefeated, top 2 conference leader, Heisman QB contender. Geaux Tigers.
2. Ohio State: Eye Test, Eye Test, Chase Young, Eye Test, Eye Test, Justin Fields, Eye Test, Eye Test, JK Dobbins.
3. Clemson: Undefeated, dominating bad teams, proven excellence at QB, RB and Wr.
4. Georgia: Good ranked wins, loss was a let down. Playmakers everywhere. Need to or unleash offense.
5. Oregon: Eye Test, QB is elite and top draft pick. Need to win out. Loss not that bad.
6. Oklahoma: Bad loss, great comeback vs an above average team. QB proven winner, Great offense. Defense very shaky. Could sneak in.
7. Utah: Beat Oregon and win PAC-12 Championship they will get the 4th spot, if L.S.U beats Georgia. Everything is there for Utah to sneak in.
8. Minnesota: This team wins out and beats Wisconsin and then Ohio State in the Big 10 Championship then they are clearly in. Iowa at night after a huge win, is not a bad loss.
9. Penn State: Good wins in the Big Ten conference. Not a bad loss to an undefeated team on the road. They beat Ohio State they are right there.
10. Baylor: Tough way to lose when they were blowing out Oklahoma. They take care of business then they can get revenge!
Our team is working endlessly around the clock... Please follow us on Twitter or Facebook!Follow @ProSportsExtra