- Monta Ellis To Opt Out Of Contract
- Lakers Not On Board With Trade For Howard
- Anibal Sanchez, Alex Avila Sent to 15-Day Disabled List
- Chad Johnson Released from Jail
- Spurs take 3-2 lead behind Ginobili’s breakout game
- Heat Redeem Themselves in Game 4
- Jason Kidd Named Nets New Head Coach
- Flashback: Jordan Wins First Championship
- Stanley Cup Finals Preview
- Detroit Faces Bankruptcy, Joe Louis Arena Could Be Sold As Assets
NBA: Nuggets, Rockets, Warriors, Lakers, what is the difference?
- Updated: January 25, 2013
Denver Nuggets- The Nuggets are doing excellent right now. They have a 2-game winning streak, and are 8-2 in the last 10 games. Playoffs? No problem!
Golden State Warriors- The Warriors defeated the Thunder last night, and great win for them! They have a 3-game winning streak and are 5-5 in the last 10 games. Playoffs? Still iffy, but a probability!
Houston Rockets- The Rockets started excellent this season, with James Harden and Jeremy Lin. Now they are a .500 team, losing 8 out of the last 10 games. They would be at a 8-game losing streak if it wasn’t for that ugly win over the Bobcats. Playoffs? We will have to wait and see.
Los Angeles Lakers- The Lakers had a great offseason, putting together Nash, Kobe, and Howard, but that is all. They are below .500 and have struggled defensively all season. Currently on a 4-game losing streak, the Lakers at 2-8 in the last 10 games. Playoffs? I think not yet!
You never know what will happen, but as of right now these teams are good and bad.
We will just have to wait and see the rest of the season…
Image From: www.gannett-cdn.com
← Previous Story All Star Benches; Thoughts and Overview