- Monta Ellis To Opt Out Of Contract
- Lakers Not On Board With Trade For Howard
- Anibal Sanchez, Alex Avila Sent to 15-Day Disabled List
- Chad Johnson Released from Jail
- Spurs take 3-2 lead behind Ginobili’s breakout game
- Heat Redeem Themselves in Game 4
- Jason Kidd Named Nets New Head Coach
- Flashback: Jordan Wins First Championship
- Stanley Cup Finals Preview
- Detroit Faces Bankruptcy, Joe Louis Arena Could Be Sold As Assets
Amar’e Good Fit For Boston?
- Updated: December 28, 2012
With Amar’e Stoudemire targeting a return on January 1st the New York Knicks are already using him as trade bait, and with Boston in need of a big man is this their shot?
Amar’e is a dominant PF who, when healthy, averages 21.6 ppg, 8.8 rpg, and 1.4 bpg over the course of his career. Although Amar’e has been plagued with injuries he can be very vital when healthy.
Imagine a Boston line-up consisting of Rondo, Bradley, Pierce, Garnett, and Stoudemire. I could see this being very good for Boston.
But what would they need to give up to acquire the big man?
If you recall back to this past season the Knicks tried to give away Stoudemire for basically nothing. Amar’e has a huge contract consisting of 3 years and an owed $60 million,
Here is my opinion on what the trade would look like if it potentially went down:
Jeff Green (match salary)
(Trade via Tarek Elias)
I think this could be a GREAT trade for both teams! What is your opinion?
Image From: Zimbio.com
← Previous Story Darren Collison’s Buzzer-Beater Against OKC