2012 Regular Season Bold Predictions: Seattle Seahawks
- Updated: May 3, 2012
Here are some bold predictions for the upcoming Seattle Seahawks regular season:
- Matt Flynn will win the quarterback competition. Even though having limited playing time as a Green Bay Packer its more than likely that he will take this competition. With Tarvaris Jackson and his performance last season it’s unlikely he will be able to kick things up in time before the season starts. With Russel Wilson as his only competition Matt Flynn should and will take this competition. But with Pete Carrol you never know what he will do as we saw in this past draft.
- Marshawn Lynch will rush for more than 1,500 yards and 15+ touchdowns.
- The beast(Marshawn Lynch) will return this coming season better than ever if his line can stay healthy. Even if that line can’t stay healthy we will see that beast explode either way. Last season when all hope might have been lost for the Seattle Seahawks the beast struck improving their record from 2-5 to 7-9 at the end of the season, which he played a key part in their success. This year the beast will be unleashed
- The Seattle Seahawks will finish in the top 10 for defense.
- The Seahawks have some of the best corners and safeties playing right now and some linebackers like Bruce Irvin from West Virginia who is 6’3 and weighs 245 and Bobby Wagner from Utah State 6-o and weighs 235. With the Seattle addressing there needs to the pass rush you should expect to see the Seahawks maybe dominate the NFC West in defense. Now you can see the Seattle Seahawks are a complete team and now are contenders for the NFC West crown.