FINAL - OT
15:09 IN 2ND
- Anonymous Jets Strike AgainPosted 3 hours ago
- Late Game Heroics Lead Heat To VictoryPosted 23 hours ago
- What Will The Cavs Do At #1?Posted 23 hours ago
- Crabtree Suffers Torn Achilles During OTAsPosted 24 hours ago
- Longtime Bears LB Urlacher RetiresPosted 1 day ago
- How You Doin’? Your Daily Fantasy Baseball AdvicePosted 1 day ago
- Kevin Durant Shows New Back TattoosPosted 1 day ago
- Trout Leads Halos With CyclePosted 2 days ago
- Woodson Returns to Raiders On 1-Year DealPosted 2 days ago
- Heat vs Pacers PredictionPosted 2 days ago
20 Teams in 20 Days: Ohio State
- Updated: June 20, 2012
As a lot of people know, I am a HUGE Ohio State Buckeyes fan. So with that in thought i will try my hardest to not be biased towards my favorite team. Wish me luck here in this article.
Last Season, Ohio State had a horrid season compared to all the other Ohio State seasons. It was the first time the Buckeyes had not went to a BCS Bowl Game after going to one the previous six season, the first time they had lost to Michigan after beating them the previous 7 seasons, and the first time having a losing record since 1988. Now although there were many negatives towards the Buckeyes last year, there were also some key positives that will play a role in the Buckeyes’ next few seasons.
Some positives are that the Buckeyes will have their leading rusher and passer returning with Quarterback Braxton Miller coming back for his Sophomore season. They will have their top three leading receivers returning from last year, two solid running backs returning, many starters returning on defense, the 6th ranked recruiting class coming in, and a new head coach coming in with Urban Meyer.
Here is a look at the Ohio State Schedule:
Miami of Ohio
I predict Ohio state to finish with a record of 9-3 with losses to Michigan State, Nebraska, and Michigan. They can’t go to a bowl game this year so there is no prediction for that.
Thank you all for reading this article! Tomorrow’s article will be on Oklahoma! Be sure to read it!
Latest posts by Trevor Uren (see all)
- Reddit User Who Tried to Declare for the 2013 NBA Draft Receives a Response From the League - May 10, 2013
- How Will Darrelle Revis Fit In Tampa’s System? - April 30, 2013
- Report: Tim Tebow Cut By Jets - April 29, 2013